MyON Reading Program Free for the Summer
- Access to over 5,000 books
- Students take an interest survey and short reading level assessment the first time that they log in.
- Students receive book recommendations based on their interest survey and reading level,but are not limited to those books. Everybody can access the entire library of titles, and browse and search in various ways to find titles of interest.
- All books have audio, which can be turned on and off, and highlighting.
- Students can create a "wishlist" of books they want to remember to read later.
- The program will track books read, pages read, and minutes spent reading for each student. Students can see their own info, and staff have access to reports .
Login / Logistics:
- Go to: www.myon.com and click Log in now
- Under School Name start typing name of school and then select it from the drop-down.
- User name is the letter "s" and the 8 digit student number, which can be found on the child's report card.
- Password: aisd
- Access to myON is available NOW and will remain available through September 2nd